[En-Nut-Discussion] Newbie question - what do I needforinteractive debugging of Ethernut???

Alexander Baranov baranov at intech21.com
Fri Jul 22 16:18:28 CEST 2005

Hi, Harald.
Well, maybe it was AVR Studio but it had never happened with ISP and does
not happen with Olimex. You are right about external clock but under those
circumstances it was more easy to replace the processor. Louis Beaudoin
never mentioned about this feature of disabling JTAG fuse. I'll look at it.
Thanks, Alex