[En-Nut-Discussion] programming ethernut board

Peter Sodermanns peter.sodermanns at aixcon.de
Tue Jul 26 13:35:09 CEST 2005

Dear Andrea,

thanks for your advice.
I use the newest available AVR Studio 4.11 build 410 SP 3
When I try the proposed update/downgrade I get a message "Error: No
programmer found."

I'm using the programming adaptor from Egnite's Starter kit, not STK500
where this kind of upgrade works fine.

But meanwhile I found a solution:
I managed to get the "make burn" command running by adapting the files
Makeburn.avr-uisp-stk500 and WinAVR.xml to my conditions. Now I can
download the program file via Programmer's Notepad by clicking the menu
Tools -> {WinAVR] Program.

And a bit of patience is needed after reset since the ethernut 2.1 board
takes considerably more time to boot than the WebCat board (= ethernut
1.3) I used before.

Thanks and have a nice day

		Peter