[En-Nut-Discussion] Problem programming EtherNUT

Carlos cma at tinet.org
Mon Jun 6 18:31:54 CEST 2005

Hello all,

I have a problem when I try to program a Ethernut 2 rev A board with the
SISP Hardware.

I used to program it from ICCAVR (version 6.31A) without problems, but
last friday I deleted AVRStudio from my PC because I needed some extra
space. Now I have reinstaled it from:
http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/tools_card.asp?tool_id=2725

and when I try to program the Ethernut board with the ICCAVR it says:

""C:\Archivos de programa\Atmel\AVR Tools\STK500\Stk500.exe" -z
-dATMega128 -ccom1
STK500 command line programmer, v 2.1 Atmel Corp (C) 2004.

Could not connect to STK500 V2 on com1
Done: there are error(s). Exit code: 1"

I have tried what Harald said in the thread:
http://www.egnite.de/pipermail/en-nut-discussion/2003-October/001269.html

and when I press ctrl+x it returns:
SISP 1.1.1  Copyright 2002-2003 by egnite Software GmbH

Anybody can help me please? Is it possible that the stk500.exe version of
the AVRStudio is not compatible with ICCAVR?

Many thanks in advance and regards,
Carlos.