[En-Nut-Discussion] Browser Problems

Martin Buechling Martin.Buechling at SMA.DE
Tue Jun 7 11:46:59 CEST 2005

Hi,

I m using NutOS Ver 3.9.7.1 and have some problems to
connect with Mozilla and Internet Explorer to the webserver.

Often some pictures on the html page or the stylesheet
won`t be loaded.

When I use the Opera Browser the problem won`t appear.

So I ve traced the communication on the ethernet. It seems
that Mozilla and Opera try to use multiple connections to
access the html page and Opera use only one.

If I increase the number of http threads(I use only one) this will fix

the problem (maybe for a while but I don`t know how many connections
will be used!). But this will cause resource problems for my project.

Does somebody have an idea to solve this problem without increasing
the number of http threads.

Thanks a lot,
Martin