[En-Nut-Discussion] telnet crashes when recieving data athigh rate

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Wed Jun 8 17:13:20 CEST 2005

Hi Harald,

> Anyone aware of a very simple one without VT100
> emulation and other fancy crap? I simply want
> RS232 to screen.

I think he used hyperterminal as a telnet client? Ok, but for RS232 try
gtk-term (linux). Simple and easy. And of course minicom, which has all
the fancy stuff, but works very well. Both you should be able to use
with cygwin and of course co-linux too.

Bye,

Ole

--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19