[En-Nut-Discussion] telnet crashes when recieving data athigh rate

Nic Cave-Lynch nic at tymar.com
Wed Jun 8 19:41:21 CEST 2005

use the linux 'screen' utility. it can tie you straight to the serial
port with nothing in the way at all. simply fantastic. Worth having a
linux box for just that:  ssh to that then run 'screen /dev/ttySx'

Alternatively, I use realterm (search on sourceforge) for Windows. Again
you can do totally raw data, plus have it translate incoming packets to hex.