[En-Nut-Discussion] PATCH: Fix signed/unsigned mismatch warnings

Tim Lapawa lists at lapawa.net
Sun Jun 12 11:43:18 CEST 2005

Hello Harald,
I've patched the unsigned signed thing on my own and added some const
classifiers, too.

On Sun, Jun 12, 2005 at 10:56:51AM +0200, Harald Kipp wrote:
> Hello Tim,
>
> Sorry, I'm not the only developer with write access and I'm
> currently busy with cleaning up Nut/OS timers. Changing unsigned
> to signed may break the code. Thus I'd not blindly apply this
> patch without re-checking its consequences.

I agree that a change in the official HEAD branch may break other applications and
therefore should be checked twice.

> P.S. Please try to limit the size of the mailing list archives.
> Instead of reposting a large patch, which became unusable by
> quoting, a link to the archive entry would have been preferred.

Sorry for the replied patch. I haven't thought about that.

Cheers Tim

--
                \\\///
  Tim Lapawa    (o  -)   tim at lapawa.net
   ,ooo0                 Where do you want
  (     )         0ooo,     to go tomorrow?
                 ( _ /