[En-Nut-Discussion] small patch for dev/term.h

Tim Lapawa lists at lapawa.net
Sat Mar 5 19:41:07 CET 2005

Hello everybody,
perhaps I found a small mistake in the dev/term.c file.
The function TermIOCtl should return the size of the connected
terminal when called with the TIOCGWINSZ request.
But it interchanges the columns value with the rows value.
Here ist a small patch against the todays CVS HEAD.

ndex: term.c
RCS file: /cvsroot/ethernut/nut/dev/term.c,v
retrieving revision 1.5
diff -r1.5 term.c
360,361c360,361
<         win_size->ws_col    = dcb->dcb_nrows;
<         win_size->ws_row    = dcb->dcb_vcols;
---
>         win_size->ws_col    = dcb->dcb_vcols;
>         win_size->ws_row    = dcb->dcb_nrows;

I hope this helps.

  Tim Lapawa

--
                \\\///
  Tim Lapawa    (o  -)   tim at lapawa.net
   ,ooo0                 Where do you want
  (     )         0ooo,     to go tomorrow?
                 ( _ /