[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut/OS for AT90CAN128 processor

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Mon Mar 7 11:12:01 CET 2005

Hi,

I just talked to Henrik privatly and would like to overwork the whole
CAN api on NutOS together with him. Is there anybody out there using my
old SJA1000 / can_dev code?

> I haven't used any higher level protocols on the AVR but had a good look
> at DeviceNet and CANOpen. Microchip has published a free DeviceNet slave
> stack but that one can legally only be used with PIC micros. I also had
> a good look at MicroCANOpen. Not free either but is open source and
> looks promising and it is available with a reasonable commercial license.

I'd like to use some of these higher level protocols as well. I'd also
like to implement them for NutOS and release them to the public. My only
problem is the documentation. Could anyone help me out with any protocol
documentation and / or Sourcecode I yould use?

Ole Reinhardt

--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19