[En-Nut-Discussion] Imagecraft v7.00a with replaced ICCAVR.EXE does not build v3.9.5 of Ethernut

Thomas Schaertel thomas at ts-automation.de
Mon Mar 14 17:13:51 CET 2005

V7 is installed in a different directory by default. If you use a
hardlocked (USB or PPORT) version the dongle has to be reprogrammed for
v7 usage - unfortunately this makes it unusable for v6. V7 and v6
licensed over a license file will be no problem at all - both can
coexist. Just to mention: Do not install v7 over an existing v6
installation (c:\icc) since this causes trouble within the not downward
compatible libraries.

Thomas