[En-Nut-Discussion] Imagecraft v7.00a with replaced ICCAVR.EXE does not build v3.9.5 of Ethernut

Thomas Schaertel thomas at ts-automation.de
Tue Mar 22 21:29:40 CET 2005

Imagecraft released today a new version of their compiler:
http://www.dragonsgate.net/pub/BETAS/iccv7avr_v700b_beta1.exe. This
fixes a problem which existed with && of pointers. Although the library
build process works now with v7, the apps still don't run (I tried the
httpd example so far). Maybe I can spend some more time within the next
couple of days to be more specific. So far no luck with v7...
Does anyone else already use v7 for any Ethernut based app?

Thomas