[En-Nut-Discussion] Regression bug in HDLC_SETIFNET ?

Vesa Jääskeläinen chaac at nic.fi
Thu Mar 24 11:38:25 CET 2005

Hi,

I was trying to silence PPP driver when doing a hangup sequence. I think
there was this suggestion in Ethernut mailing lists archives some time ago:

_ioctl(pppcom, HDLC_SETIFNET, 0);

But if I run this command, whole NutOS freezes. Or at least another
thread is not anymore blinking a led. I will continue to find out what
is causing this.

I am using devAhdlc1 to communicate with modem. I had old code using
this with prior NutOS and it worked fine. I am using newest sources from
CVS for testing this out.

Any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks,
Vesa Jääskeläinen