[En-Nut-Discussion] CS8900 Ethernet controller

Maurizio Gori mau.gori at katamail.com
Fri May 6 10:07:42 CEST 2005

Thanks Ole,
I have decided I do not want to get the risks and spend the work time to
adapt the Ethernet driver to the CS8900. Therefore I'm using the RTL, at
least for the first release of the CPU board.
For the future, if there will be some supplying troubles, I will send you a
drawing and ask to check if the CS8900 interface is OK.

Thanks again,
Maurizio