[En-Nut-Discussion] Basic compile question...

Elger Jonker elger.jonker at gmail.com
Tue May 10 12:46:47 CEST 2005

Hi,

I don't seem to get this directory right. The basiclcd.c is the demo
application from the software manual (page 32). I followed all steps
in the manual to build and create the nut/os and the sample directory.
This went OK.

When i code hard paths into my c files, all kinds of other files can
not be found. So what to change so it can find all (default) header
files?

some output:

C:\ethernut\nutapp-13g\wissellen>make basiclcd
avr-gcc   -mmcu=atmega128 -Wl,--defsym=main=0,-Map=basiclcd.map,--cref -LC:/ethe
rnut/build/bin   basiclcd.c   -o basiclcd
basiclcd.c:2:25: dev/hd44780.h: No such file or directory
basiclcd.c:3:22: dev/term.h: No such file or directory
basiclcd.c: In function `maind':
basiclcd.c:10: error: `devLcd' undeclared (first use in this function)
basiclcd.c:10: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
basiclcd.c:10: error: for each function it appears in.)
basiclcd.c:14:2: warning: no newline at end of file
make: *** [basiclcd] Error 1

Regards,
Elger Jonker
elger.jonker at gmail.com'