[En-Nut-Discussion] doxygen submodules

Sander Smeenk sandersmeenk at hotmail.com
Thu May 19 13:52:35 CEST 2005

Hello,

I know this is not really 100% related to Nut/OS, but I have a question
concerning doxygen. And since the code documentation for Nut/Os was also
generated with doxygen, I thought maybe Harald could tell me a little more.

I want to use doxygen to automatically create documention, so far I
succeeded. I use the keyword

/*!
* \addtogroup Protocol
*/
/*@{*/

to add functions in a file type a module. But now I would like to create
submodules, and I cant find how to do that in the doxygen documentation. I
tried putting this in my file:

/*!
* \addtogroup Protocol
*/
/*@{*/

/*!
* \addtogroup FrameFormatting
*/
/*@{*/

hoping that FrameFormatting would become a submodule of Protocol, but this
doesn't work. Can anybody tell me how to do that?

Thanx in advance,
Sander Smeenk