[En-Nut-Discussion] Multiline LCD: How to write on second line?

Arjan Vroegop atjev at hotmail.com
Mon May 23 15:50:20 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've connected a standard HD44780 LCD display to my Ethernut board. The LCD
works, with the NutRegisterDevice and printf functions I can write to it.
The problems is that the text appears on the first line with a command like
this:

printf("testing...\n");

How can I write text to the 2nd line? Something like this doesn't work:

printf("testing...\n2nd line");

I've tried several other things, but nothing works. Neither was I able to
find information on the web about this issue.

I hope there's someone who can help me ;)

Arjan Vroegop