[En-Nut-Discussion] Nut ARM Status

Vesa Jääskeläinen chaac at nic.fi
Mon Nov 7 02:30:18 CET 2005

Ralph Mason wrote:
> It's time to start a new design and we have chosen the AT91SAM7S256 to
> replace our current AVR Solution.
>
> It's a pretty amazing chip for $6.50, and seems to have everything
> necessary to run NutOS the we we do (e.g without any Ethernet support).

That looks quite interesting chip. Anyone know European online sales
source for ARM chips in small quantities? I am interested in that and
other models. Somehow AVR's are quite easy to get, but when micro
controllers gets more "interesting" they are quite hard to find in
online shops.

Thanks,
Vesa Jääskeläinen