[En-Nut-Discussion] Compiler errors on signed/unsigned compares

Michel Hendriks michel at stream-it.nl
Thu Nov 10 15:57:10 CET 2005

Hi all,

It looks like you missed my remark that the *newer* gcc no longer complains.
The old one *does* complain and so it is fine.

The set of software that no longer complains consists of NutOS 3.9.8.2, GCC
3.3.1 and avr-libc 0.99.90.20030829.

And apparently(?), GCC 4.0 also does not complain as NutOS 3.9.8.2 got
released with pro/dhcpc.c, pro/wins.c and fs/pnutfs.c that have
singed/unsigned issues.

So, the short version: apply my suggested fixes?

Greetings,
Michel