[En-Nut-Discussion] Problems Programming Ethernut Starter Kit 2.1

José María Vallet jose.vallet at hut.fi
Fri Nov 11 19:01:13 CET 2005

Hello Victor.

I don't know anything about the first problem that you have.

About the warnings, well, they are annoying, I know. The solution is to
downgrade your compiler, or easier the whole WinAVR distribution.
Basically the latest compiler version seems to be "too picky". Try to
downgrade to an older version. I don't remember exactly which one is the
one you need, but It has been discussed not so long ago, so you should
be able to find it on the archives of the list. Or it might be faster to
try a pair of older WinAVR versions... ;-)

Good luck!