[En-Nut-Discussion] Problems Programming Ethernut Starter Kit 2.1

Louis Beaudoin lists at embedded-creations.com
Tue Nov 22 01:01:56 CET 2005

Victor,

You need to upgrade your firmware to version 2.1, which will work with
AVR Studio 4.X
http://www.ethernut.de/en/isp/spduo.html

Long story short, Atmel wants to upgrade your firmware because it thinks
it is an AVRISP programmer, and this won't work.  Upgrading your
programmer will make it work with AVR Studio, but you'll still get the
annoying messages.  If you want to get rid of those messages, you can
change something in the registry to set the current version of firmware
equal to that of the SP Duo.  Let me know if you are interested.

Louis