Aw: [En-Nut-Discussion] Xflash:crxflash crashes

ea.genzel at arcor.de ea.genzel at arcor.de
Wed Nov 30 10:06:57 CET 2005

Hi Michael,

you are right - there is no limitation - its work great for me since 3 months with about 400kb
I encountered the same problem with the  crxflash-application - it seems to be a problem of the browsing through the subdirectories of the xflash-root-directory when creating the xflash-file.
Renaming of directories helped - (found no system behind)

Bye bye
Andreas