[En-Nut-Discussion] make install failed

Guillaume LAGORCE - RubiSoft gl at rubisoft.fr
Tue Oct 4 16:44:50 CEST 2005

Hi all!

I'm new with Ethernut product so please be compliant with me ;)
(I'm also new with English so please be very compliant ;) )

I'm following the starting steps as described on the web site for a use with
ICC-AVR.

As I arrive to the "make install" step, the following errors appears.

C:\ethernut-3.9.8\nut\nutbld>make install
make -C arch install
make[1]: Entering directory `C:/ethernut-3.9.8/nut/nutbld/arch'
ilibw -a libnutarch.a
process_begin: CreateProcess((null), ilibw -a libnutarch.a, ...) failed.
make (e=2): Le fichier spÚcifiÚ est introuvable.
make[1]: *** [libnutarch.a] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `C:/ethernut-3.9.8/nut/nutbld/arch'
make: *** [install] Error 2

It appears that a file is not findable, but I can't find its name.
Is anybody can help me?

Thank you all for your attention,

Regards,
Guillaume LAGORCE