[En-Nut-Discussion] Recompile from Ethernut

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Thu Oct 6 18:53:36 CEST 2005

Hello,

> The following problem: I have my hard disk broken and my program not
> secured.
> Can I downloaden the program from the Ethernut and converting again
> after C?

Sorry, no this is not possible. You can download it from the ethernut
board. And with some luck you can convert it back to a binary and
disassamble the binary. But you can't convert it back to C.

Best regards,

Ole Reinhardt

--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19