[En-Nut-Discussion] How to embed my library to Ethernut 3.9.8?

Alexander Baranov baranov at intech21.com
Thu Oct 6 23:19:36 CEST 2005

Hi, All
While having 3.4.xx version of Ethernut I gathered all the reusable .c and
.h files to one directory, compiled them to get 'libg.a' file and put this
'libg.a' to 'c:\Programme\lib\gcc\mega128'. After that I could use them with
all my projects.
Now I decided to move to 3.9.8. and tried to do the same thing. I compliled
files to libg.a and copied it to 'c:\ethernut-3.9.8\nutbld\lib'. But now the
compiller does not see my files even if  I try to include one into a working
sample (e.g. rs232d). Could somebody tell what is wrong?
Thanks and regards, Alexander.