[En-Nut-Discussion] Supported Ethernet Controllers.

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Mon Oct 10 11:29:12 CEST 2005

Hi John,

A driver for the AX88796 had been kindly contributed by
Marek Hummel for the ARM7TDMI. Recently our company
developed a driver for the DM9000E. With more or less
success I tried to keep it independent from the target
CPU. This work is still in progress, but sooner or later
I hope to have all Ethernet drivers available for the
ARM _and_ the AVR.

Harald