[En-Nut-Discussion] MMNet02 Changes in pnutfs.c

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Thu Sep 8 12:17:11 CEST 2005

Hi Christian,

There was a compile problem with you recent changes, if no banked memory
is used. Please check you'r code for compiling for standard NutOS
hardware before checking it in...

There is a small issue, I don't like in the code. In my eyes moving code
to header files is not realy nice coding. Is there a real reason to do
so or could we perhaps move the code back to the BankSelect() function?

Best regards,

Ole Reinhardt

--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19