(add) Re: [En-Nut-Discussion] NutUdpSendTo doesn't return

Ulrich Hertlein ulrich.hertlein at artcom.de
Fri Sep 9 12:39:58 CEST 2005

One thing I just noticed:
- when I call the NetUdpSendTo function from the main thread (the one
that's running the TCP server) it works
- when I call it from the other thread it hangs

Do I have to take some precaution about thread safety with networking?
Cheers,
/Ulrich

--
Ulrich Hertlein | Software Development

ART+COM AG
Kleiststr. 23-26 | 10787 Berlin | Germany

phone: +49.30.21001-433
fax: +49.30.21001-555
http://www.artcom.de