AW: [En-Nut-Discussion] Send SMS via GSM modem or mobile phone

Simon Kuhnert lightfreakde at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 10 09:14:24 CEST 2005

Hi Oliver,

i'm using a MC45 from Siemens. How do you manage the
shutdown sequenz for the modem? The MC45 can be
destroyed (the internal flash file system is
corrupted) if you don't use the correct shutdown
sequenz before power is switched off.
I'm intressted in your code too, could you plese send
it to me?

thanks

Simon