[En-Nut-Discussion] Troubles with eboot

p.kohlendorfer p.kohlendorfer at eduhi.at
Sun Sep 11 09:40:33 CEST 2005

Hi,

I am just getting started with an Ethernut 1.3 board and have programmed
eboot to flash.
Things start good:
The board gets an IP adress via DHCP and stars downloading the hex-file from
my tftp server.
When finished with downloading it seems to generate a reset and starts
downloading again.
I used the binaries from CD (uart.hex and others) for testing purposes, but
none of them seems to work.
Do I have to recompile the samples with a different map file to have them
work with eboot?
Does anybody use eboot for downloading applications to the board and what
are their experiences or tipps for using eboot?

Thanks for your help,

Peter