[En-Nut-Discussion] GPRS implementation on Enut 1.3F anyone?

Berns Buenaobra bbuenaobra at nip.upd.edu.ph
Sun Sep 11 05:25:53 CEST 2005

Hello

First, this goes to Oliver. I am interested also on the code you mentioned
in the discussion group. My purpose is for our lab facility monitoring may I
kindly request for the documentation and code.

Second, did anyone yet ever did anything on using the GSM modem or module
that can be capable of GPRS/EDGE connectivity to GSM operators? I would like
to ask some help for our academic purposes.

Regards,

Berns B.
University of the Philippines
National Inst. Of Physics