[En-Nut-Discussion] ARP request stopps TCP connection

Steffen Brandt Steffen.Brandt at web.de
Wed Sep 28 11:49:52 CEST 2005

Hi  Michael,

thank you for your quick reply.

> I can't tell you why it closes after exactly 20 minutes - except that ARP is
> refreshed after 10 minutes so here might be the a dependence.

A longer test shows, that problems occure after 20, 30 and 50 minutes. I use the NutGetSeconds() function.  Currently I use Nut/OS Version 3.9.8.2 (latest download from ethernut home page).

> What kind of OS is the streaming client running and are there any
> "protective" software running on it?

I use a Terratec NOXON audio as streaming client. Therefore I can't say anything about the internals.
The network connection is bridged via a WLAN-Router.

I try to use different streaming client (e.g. Winamp on a PC) and look if the same problems are appear.

Regards,
Steffen