[En-Nut-Discussion] definition of main using gcc!!!

Ashley Duncan ashes.man at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 13:08:51 CEST 2006

Got it sorted ... --defsym main=0

Hi All,

  I am trying to set up a workspace for nut-os in avr studio so I can use
my ice in all files rather than just my application code.  So far this has
gone to plan but for one small problem...  when using gcc main is not
defined anywhere (as is redefned to NutAppMain), but the startup file (
crtm128.o) requires that main be defined somewhere...  How can I make main
get defined???  I have searched over and over through the nut makefiles,
makedes, makerules but for the life of me cannot work out where this is
done!  Any help wold be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance...

Ashley Duncan