[En-Nut-Discussion] ETHERNUT 1.3 CHIP MODE WITH ETHERNET

Raul Valle rvl180 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 14 00:33:58 CEST 2006

Hi:

Ihave the following problem:

i programmed all the pwm outpits(6) ..... and is working while the green led on the board is on ....... this led only gets on while i am sending information from my pc to the card .... so the pulses are only generated while this status light is on.

I guess the chip is going in to a sleep mode????.

how can i get it to maintain active so that the pwms can continue working while data is being transmitted from computer to card