[En-Nut-Discussion] Newbie question about eboot - dhcp server

Przemo cipsiak at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 12:19:03 CEST 2006

Hallo to you all!

I am new to ethernut but i am allready an adict.
I cant stop thinking about a little project I am making.
The project uses eboot but it  i cant get it rigth.
I have programed eboot on board, set the lock bits (bootrst etc...)
But I cant upload my .bin file  via tftpd32.exe after reset.
On my computer theres a dhcp clinet istalled (internet), and after i
swith cables to program my board i get 127.0.0.1 as only availibe server
inteface. Should I try to set up my dhcp server?
I am using 1:1 ethernet cable, tftpd32.exe, and windows2000 with
installed network services

p.s.yes, i  know this question is silly.

Sincerly Przemo Ciesielski