[En-Nut-Discussion] Newbie question about eboot - dhcp server

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Aug 16 14:20:11 CEST 2006

Hi Przemo,

This question is not silly, but also not directly related to Nut/OS.

If TFTPD32 shows the local interface only, then something is
probably wrong with your Windows PC TCP/IP setup. Though, I have
no idea, what's exactly the problem.

Harald

P.S.: In case you don't know this link
http://www.ethernut.de/en/eboot/index.html