[En-Nut-Discussion]Re: PHAT + mmc on Ethernut 1.3g&In-Reply-To=001a01c6c093$f248a350$7a01a8c0 at hempc

Ole Reinhardt ole.reinhardt at kernelconcepts.de
Wed Aug 16 15:51:59 CEST 2006

Hi,

> I have not used CVS before and I also have to clean up the sorce a bit before I can check in.
> I don't know the procedure for checking in. Should someone check the code first so it's acording to some rules or is it up to me?
> If I check in this driver, shall I also add this to the build-tree?
> I have only tested it with the GCC-compiler. Is that a problem?

If you don't have CVS write access, you won't be able to check it in at
all. Possibly it's the easyest way to send the code to Harald or to me
an one of us can look over it again and then check it it.

Testing it only with gcc is no problem as long as you make it compiling
only if the gcc is used.

Best regards,

Ole Reinhardt

--
kernel concepts    Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Dreisbachstr. 24   Fax: +49-271-771091-19