[En-Nut-Discussion] Hardware reset problems, starting with no ethernet cable plugged

Dave Warren dwarren at luescher.com
Wed Aug 16 17:34:34 CEST 2006

Hi

I am using the AT91SAM7X-EK and Ethernut 4.1.9rc7 and so far I love it!

I have noticed two problems/features to do with starting up. If the ethernet
cable is not plugged the app doesn't start up. For example with tcps code
the welcome banner does not print. Is it stuck in
NutRegisterDevice(&DEV_ETHER, 0x8300, 5);

Also if I use SAM-PROG to update the Flash then the app won't start until I
cycle power.

Regards

David Warren