[En-Nut-Discussion] Eboot- hardware independ?

Przemo cipsiak at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 09:56:01 CEST 2006

Tahnk you very much Henrik! :)

Modyfing Rtlregs.h  worked perfectly.
To all:
The setings of eboot  as it was on this page
http://www.ethernut.de/en/eboot/index.html
makes board start from eboot adres after reset.
Thats kinda silly.
I unchecked the "bootrst"  checkbox ,and after loading program into (all
of) flash, the eboot started anyway, so theres no need for programming
that bit... or is there?
Could someone change  the site?
Thanks!
.