[En-Nut-Discussion] FTP server sample not working

Mark van der Waal van Dij M.v.d.Waal_v.Dijk at krohne-altometer.nl
Wed Dec 6 13:44:23 CET 2006

Greetings,

The FTP sample included with the NUT/OS isn't working for me. I keep getting
the message 'Mounting partition...failed' in the Terminal. I've tried this
with Ethernut 3.0d, 3.0e and an AT91SAM7X-EK board (recompiled every time of
course) I've also tried both an MMC and SD card, without success. Does
anyone have this sample FTP server running? Any advice on what might be
wrong?

thanks in advance, Mark