[En-Nut-Discussion] FTP server sample not working

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Dec 6 15:01:53 CET 2006

Mark,

It definitely works with all three boards. I received one
report that it didn't work with a specific MMC from Kingston.

Had the cards been formatted on a Win32 PC? I remember, that
Jesper Hansen had problems with cards that didn't contain
a partition table (Superfloppy).

Are you using Nut/OS 4.2?

Harald