[En-Nut-Discussion] Delete files using Ftp

David C. Stoll STOLLD at student.gvsu.edu
Fri Dec 15 22:16:28 CET 2006

I am creating files on the Ethernut2 board for other clients on a network to take via FTP command prompt.   I have that working fine, but I want clients to be able to delete these files from the command prompt as well.  If a file is put onto our device using "puts" they can delete it.  However, any files  created by the program running on our board cannot be deleted by a client.  I use the following code to create the files.

fh = _open(filename, _O_CREAT | _O_APPEND | _O_RDWR );

It sounds like there is a read-only access problem that would be causing this, but I declared the file as being read/write as seen above.  Any ideas?
Dave Stoll
Grand Valley State University