[En-Nut-Discussion] terminal emulation software in Linux

Michael Gong mwgong at cs.utoronto.ca
Wed Dec 20 18:24:18 CET 2006

It works now, though I still don't know the cause of my original problem
:-(

Here is what I did:
1. log in as "root".
2. change to another serial port: /dev/ttys0

Then I followed the exact procedure as before. It worked this time. I
can view the sample HTTP server from my PC's web browser.

Anyway, thanks for all the advices.

Mike