[En-Nut-Discussion] I have successfully compiled and debugged withsymbols!

Chuck Hackett egroupscdh at up844.us
Tue Feb 7 20:15:06 CET 2006

> From: Michael Fischer
>
> Hello Chuck,
>
> >One thing that I'm curious about though:  Does anyone know why one would
> have to compile Nut with symbols in order to debug with symbols on the
> application code?
>
> I think the "problem" is the NutInitXRAM function and other Nut/OS fucntions
> which are called before your main. All these functions are part of the
> libraries.
> You see, it depends from the compiler too :-)

Life sure is fun; it can be so frustrating when you're missing one little piece
of information and seem so easy when you have that piece!  :-)

Thanks again,

Cheers,

Chuck Hackett
"Good judgment comes from experience, experience comes from bad judgment"
7.5" gauge Union Pacific Northern (4-8-4) 844
http://www.whitetrout.net/Chuck