[En-Nut-Discussion] 4.0.2 compile problem solved

Peter Sodermanns peter.sodermanns at aixcon.de
Wed Feb 8 12:29:25 CET 2006

Hi Harald,

thanks for the help, V 4.0.2 is now up and running.

> - When settings are changed (specially paths)
>   reload the .conf file afterwards (or restart
>   the Configurator).

I had already corrected the paths but reloading the .conf file was the clue.

The problems I described in my "appendix" rose from the fact, that I had
moved the sources of my project from D:\Work\ethernut\webmon\aktuell\ to
  D:\Work\webmon\aktuell\.

I moved it back and compilation is ok.

Now I go and see wether V 4.0.2 mysterously solves my TWI-problem just
by new compiling...

Many thanks and have a nice day

             Peter