[En-Nut-Discussion] 4.0.2 compile problem with application

Peter Sodermanns peter.sodermanns at aixcon.de
Thu Feb 9 15:06:13 CET 2006

José Vallet schrieb:

> ... In my computer I can find the entry
> under HKEY_CURRENT_USER->Software->egnite
> Then you will see a "NutConf" "folder". Delete that one.

Hi José,

thanks for the hint. It really seems to be necessary to delete that
registry key or to start nutconf.exe again as Harald said (I didn't try
it twice to confirm).

After installing and setting the settings to desired path and platform
the tool kept me annoying with "cannot compile for platform ' one'".
The registry key "TargetPlatform" contained at that moment the correct
entry "avr-gcc".
I deleted the whole branch, configured it again and then - OS was build
correctly. Maybe restarting nutconf may have been sufficient.
Behaviour like that may be familiar to us programmers ;-) but I think
this is a (minor) bug, not a feature.

Anyway, I'm glad it worked.

Have a nice day,
                    Peter