[En-Nut-Discussion] 4.0.2 compile problem with application

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Thu Feb 9 16:21:09 CET 2006

Hi Peter,

At 15:06 09.02.2006 +0100, you wrote:

>I took the files strtok.c/h and pnutfs.h from V 3.9.1, because I didn't
>find them in 4.0.2

I'd suggest to stay with the string function supported by avr-libc.
http://www.nongnu.org/avr-libc/user-manual/group__avr__string.html
contains strtok_r().

There never had been any pnutfs.h up to now and it is not
required, I think. dev/pnut.h contains the device and you
simply call
   NutRegisterDevice(&devPnut, 0, 0);
Anything else should be done via the function prototyped in
stdio.h, stat.h or unistd.h.

See how app/ftpd handles this.

Using low level drivers directly bears the risk, that your
application may stop working after the next upgrade.

The undefined references result from the inability of the
GCC linker to handle circular references.
http://www.mingw.org/MinGWiki/index.php/StopUndefinedReferences