[En-Nut-Discussion] Ethernut 3.0 no Program runs

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Wed Feb 15 19:28:21 CET 2006

Hello Thorsten,

Note, that you can upload the application via JTAG into
RAM and Flash. For the latter you must specify the
at91_boot linker script in the Configurator. See
http://www.ethernut.de/en/hardware/enut3/jtag.html

I got a few questions for you:
- Windows or Linux?
- Which ARM compiler? Version?
- Created sample tree with or without Configurator?
- Which Nut/OS version?

Harald