[En-Nut-Discussion] (In)stability of NutOS

Tim Tait tim.tait1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 18:24:44 CET 2006

Rick Collins wrote:

> At 11:36 AM 2/20/2006, you wrote:
>
>> But from the experience with the system we tested, I can
>> hardly believe that there are any problems with the
>> thread/timer modules. Though, as we say in Germany:
>> "Ich habe schon Pferde kotzen sehen."
>

> You didn't translate that for us English only speakers.  I could guess
> that it is similar to "Your mileage may vary"?
>
> Do you sell systems based on NutOS?  I have seen your web pages, but I
> have not looked hard enough to figure out your business model.

According to Babelfish: "I have already horses kotzen to see".
Unfortunately "kotzen" fails to translate there. A German English
Dictionary says kotzen means "To throw up, make sick". If you switch the
position of the adjective for english, then maybe "I  already have sick
horses to see" would be it's equivalent?

Tim

Tim