[En-Nut-Discussion] (In)stability of NutOS

Harald Kipp harald.kipp at egnite.de
Mon Feb 20 18:25:31 CET 2006

Rick,

At 11:45 20.02.2006 -0500, you wrote:
>At 11:36 AM 2/20/2006, you wrote:
>>But from the experience with the system we tested, I can
>>hardly believe that there are any problems with the
>>thread/timer modules. Though, as we say in Germany:
>>"Ich habe schon Pferde kotzen sehen."
>
>You didn't translate that for us English only speakers.  I could guess
>that it is similar to "Your mileage may vary"?

This will help
http://accurapid.com/journal/german-glossary.htm

>Do you sell systems based on NutOS?  I have seen your web pages, but I
>have not looked hard enough to figure out your business model.

We mainly sell bare Ethernuts and sometimes design and deliver
complete or partial custom systems. And, if time allows, we offer
consultant services.

SA few products can be viewed here
http://www.ethernut.de/en/community/appliances.html
This list is not up-to-date and companies are added
only upon request. You can also find enbox, the system
we tested recently. It's a custom specific product, but
we reserved the option to sell it independently. No
idea, if that will ever happen.

Just in case, we are completely booked for months, I'm sorry.
But we are happy to forward requests to other Nut/OS
developers in case someone needs commercial support.