[En-Nut-Discussion] Problem compiling httpd demo

Richard Tóth riso at dorm.utc.sk
Thu Feb 23 09:57:03 CET 2006

Hi Harald,

HK> I've never seen this error, but I'm wondering how you
HK> managed to compile the libraries with the demo. Anyway,
HK> you may try the pre-compiled libraries from
HK> ethernut-4.0.2\nut\lib\icc\enhanced
HK> Simply copy them to nutbld/lib

>>want size 8636
>>lo 59030 hi 65535 size 6506
>>lo 65536 hi 65536 size 1
>>!E <library>(12031): area 'text' not large enough

i tryied to copy the comiled libraries as you suggested, but nothing changed.

p.s. why you are wondering about comiling libraries with the demo? on imagecraft web page is:
"All V7 demos (~6-7 megabytes) are fully functional for 45 days, then are code sized limit (normally
4K bytes) for an unlimited time for non-commercial use."

--
S pozdravom,
 Risko

 mailto:riso at dorm.utc.sk